Thursday 13 October 2011

RentIn- Denia Rentals

Denia Villas are all the rage on the Costa Blanca side of Spain.  I hadn't even heard of Denia before a good friend of mine explained where this scenic beauty of a coastal landscape was.  Previously being involved in the services to a clothing manufacturer, Denia is a term I believe they use to explain how tight a material is woven :)  Whereas the Denia I now love is the beautiful quiet and stunningly fantastic holiday resort reached by flying into Alicante airport on the coast of Spain.  The villas and apartments are of a very high specification and priced at a  weekly rate similar to some villas cost further down the coast in places like Marbella !
The Google profile looking after this wonderful location is RentIn-Denia.

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of Denia... but now its a destination I want to visit in Spain.

    ReplyDelete